- This event has passed.
March 24, 2022 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm$38
Cactus Musicals is proud to present its second production, “First Date”.
When blind date newbie Aaron is set up with serial-dater Casey, a casual drink at a busy New York restaurant turns into a hilarious high-stakes dinner.
As the date unfolds in real time, the couple quickly finds that they are not alone on this unpredictable evening. In a delightful and unexpected twist, Casey and Aaron’s inner critics take on a life of their own when other restaurant patrons transform into supportive best friends, manipulative exes and protective parents, who sing and dance them through ice-breakers, appetizers and potential conversational land mines.
Can this couple turn what could be a dating disaster into something special before the check arrives?
Director – DANIEL AGUIAR
Music Director – ALEX LANGDON
Choreographer – LUCY ROSENBLUM
Production Manager – EMILY VITIELLO
Assistant Production Manager – TIM SEMMENS
Aaron – EMERSON BROPHY
Casey – MICHELLE EDDINGTON
Actor #1 – HENRY HULSTROM
Actor #2 – CAITLIN HARRY
Actor #3 – DANIEL KIM
Actor #4 – RUBY GLEESON
Actor #5 – JAMES STUDDS
Tickets are general admission for this event.
Content notice for parents & guardians
This performance contains coarse language and sexual references.
– On entry, patrons are required to check in, and provide evidence that they are fully vaccinated or have a valid medical exemption
– Patrons are required to wear a mask when in the performance venue
– You must not attend a performance if you are a close contact, have any symptoms, have tested positive for COVID-19 or have otherwise been directed to isolate. Please contact us if you are in this situation so that we can refund your ticket or mark the seat as available for someone else.
– The performance venue’s COVIDSafe information can be found here: https://www.temperancehall.com.au/events/what-we-are-doing-to-keep-covidsafe/
– By purchasing a ticket to this production, the ticketholders agree to adhere to all COVIDSafe requirements and comply with the directions of the venue and production staff